Run, walk, cheer, or donate to support Megaphone. This is Megaphone's first year participating in the Scotiabank Charity Challenge on June 25! Benefits to being part of Megaphone's team include motivation to achieve your fitness goals, fun, new friends, and knowing you are part of change that works.
Join the Megaphone crew and register at vancouverhalf.com
Be sure to use our Charity Pin Code to receive a registration discount:
Half-Marathon discount code: 17MM21K
5K discount discount code: 17MM5K
Registration: 10 Easy Steps!
1) Go to vancouverhalf.com and click "Register"
2) Select the registration option on the left titled: "Scotiabank Vancouver Half-Marathon or 5k"
3) You will see a list of race options. Scroll through and click "register"
4) You will be prompted to either create a personal account or sign in with a pre-existing account.
5) Choose your desired race distance and fill in the required information, then agree to the waiver.
6) Once at the Scotiabank Charity Challenge section choose "yes" and select "Megaphone".
7) In the field "your Charity Pin Code" enter Megaphone either:
- Half-Marathon discount code: 17MM21K
- 5K discount code: 17MM5K
8) Under "I would like to create a fundraising account or make a donation" Choose to 'create a fundraising account' to create a place for others to donate. Make sure to join the Megaphone team or create your own! All proceeds will go to supporting the Megaphone vendor program. Not sure how to join the team? Click here!
9) Create a username, password, fundraising goal(whatever is meaningful to you) and submit any personal donations.
10) Complete registration. Happy training and fundraising!
If you have any questions or need help registering, please call 604-255-9701 x 137 or email community outreach coordinator Krista: firstname.lastname@example.org
See you on June 25!
07:30 am - 21K Start
09:30 am - 5K Start
P.S. If you are not interested in participating but want to support the team, please consider donating to the team to help us reach our $10,000 target! Click here to chip in now. Most importantly, please share with your networks!
Donate to the MegaMarathoners here:
Google map and directions